13 October 2009

quotes from the summer past

This is a small, but accurate representation of my summer. Specifically, the people I spent the summer with. (quotes from Africa are still on my other hard drive. I will get them up here someday!)

"Rainy cold days like this make me really glad I am not a moose... I would share a bed with one." ~Jason

"Want to see my fish?" (pulls fish out of pocket) ~Drew

"I dunno, that's fishier than Drew's pocket..." ~Mark

"Everyone farts, but he could kill a whole flock of moose!" ~Essary

"Having a deep fryer every day in my life? I don't need that!" ~Ruthann

"I accelerated! In a church van!" ~Josh

"Adventure-the stupid things we didn't think of!" ~Mike

"Every day is beautiful when you are over 65!" ~Helmut

(Monday morning) "My coffee is broken!" ~Ruthann

"[Liz] You are going to crash... [Lydia] you are going to fall out of the airplane without a parachute... and Ruthann? She'll be fine!" ~Anton (4 yrs old)

"If you can't get from the house to the car in high heels, it doesn't work." ~Nels

"I would not want to do the worm naked!" ~Andrew

"'If something breaks and the door comes down, it's gonna hurt in a really bad way!" ~206 Tom

"We just keep working. And if we get the swine flu, we will just have barbequed pork!" ~206 Tom

"I'm glad they taste good, cause they sure look stupid!" ~Andrew

"Therefore I like feesh!" ~Kostya

No comments: