11 May 2009

still alive, still computer-less.

I really need to order a computer. This whole computer lab thing really is lame. CJ and Autumn, my current hosts, are amazing. They dont mind me using their laptop, which is awesome. And bonus! Its a mac, so I am getting used to the way that system works. I will be spending plenty more time with one though, as soon as I buckle down and order my new computer.

Note to self: don't put off a freshman level class, required of all majors, until after you graduate. Motivation quickly approaches zero. Not that its hard at all, and I will still probably get an A. I pity those who actually put effort into the class.

The weather here is awful. If its not thunderstorms, its low clouds. If its not low clouds, its incredibly windy. And if its not windy, its thunderstorms. To top it all off, a stationary front has decided to come in and park right over our heads for the next 3 days, giving us weather so bad that the ducks are walking. I think I could have logged some of the drive into school today as actual time. Flying is going well, when it does happen. I have had several weather cancellations, and then the weather turns out really nice in the afternoons, after I am supposed to fly.

Maybe someday I will get out of Texas and get on to Alaska.

No comments: