20 January 2011

busy busy!

I got back to PA 2 and a half weeks ago, and haven't stopped moving since. From going to friends' house for dinner and a movie or games to having large groups of people over, I have hardly have time to unpack and get laundry done! I enjoy being busy. I would rather have that then not enough to do though.

In addition to being a social butterfly, I have started helping out with AWANA at church. Its really nice to have something in the middle of the week where I see everyone. One of the local high schoolers wants to start an orchestra. Naturally, I will be leading the cello section. Actually, not only will I be leading it, I will be teaching all the participants how to play cello. I guess 12 years of playing cello qualifies me to teach it? Good... I think I need to get in contact with some of my old teachers.

And everything is in the midst of working full time, upkeeping my apartment, and taking care of a very demanding cat.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Can you teach the cat to play cello?