05 January 2011

back to a schedule...

Well, I am back into the routine of work and life. Since that is in place, I will try to get some blog posts together and queued up. A few things topics I will be covering in the upcoming posts, just to pique your interest...

-resolutions! Even though its after the new year, I made the resolutions before the first, therefore they count. I will share one or two per post, and give a little detail as to what they mean to me. Though I won't be sharing all of them, as some are a little more personal than I want to put all over the internet.

-Christmas break stories! I can't think of too many that are very phenomenal, but maybe a few amusing things, some issues for prayer that I encountered, and reflections on things I observed.

-recipes! Everyone loves those!

-More tidbits on Alaska, the weather, work, and bush living! Ok, I realize these are generally less than interesting topics. But I promise to TRY to make it interesting, k?

-So much more!!

Ok, really, I am done now.

No comments: