09 August 2010

they caught up!

All of my post dated posts have been posted! Wow, does that make any sense whatsoever? What it really means is that I need to get back into blogging. So, here goes...

-Its August. Summer is going entirely too quickly.

-It hasn't stopped raining. Actually, what is really annoying is the past couple days rotating between pouring down rain and hot and sunny. Which makes for a lot of humidity. Which makes my job miserable.

-I started moving into my new room! When I moved into the house, I temporarily located (and piled a lot of stuff) into one of the smaller bedrooms downstairs. Now that the other roommate is off and getting married on Saturday, I get to move into her old room! Happy tall windows and bigger room, ahoy!

-I have been missing Africa alot these days. Maybe its reading everyone's comments and prayer requests for the election. Maybe its just little things that remind me of life over there. Its just been on my mind a lot recently.

-I have been working a lot. Its not uncommon for me to be at work more hours than I am at home. Not a bad thing necessarily. The hardest part about it is not having energy to cook when I get home. I have so many things that I plan on making, but something about walking through the front door zaps any energy and motivation I thought I had.

Yep, thats about it.

No comments: