14 July 2010

off to camp

Kingdom Air Corps is off again. Last night, a friend and I drove up to 80something mile to see everyone off for camp. 2 150s, a 152, a 170, a 175, a 182, a 206, and a 15 pax van are all in route to Bible camp, at a gold mine between Bettles and Anuktuvuk Pass.

Things are different this year. There is a lot of organization. There are a lot more people going. Several young husband and wife teams are going. My prayer is that it will be blessed. From their efforts to the kids hearts to mechanical safety in flying, that God would bless them abundantly.

I am really sad that I wont be able to spend time with the kids this year. But as I was talking to Uncle Tom, I remembered that its not about who is going, its about God's work.

I can't wait to hear stories on the other end!

No comments: