07 September 2009

When the world turns on its side...

I was moving at a pretty good pace. Hunting for jobs, check out housing, and trying to get work done on my class that I had been ignoring for 2 months. Here's what's been happening...

Monday: everything was normal.
Tuesday: I left the ranch at noon, all my stuff loaded into my car, no where to go. I finally decided to call a family that I had gone to church with when I was about 1. Turns out they have an extra bedroom at their house in Wasilla, and they let me crash there for a few days.
Friday: the family I was staying with has two daughters living in Anchorage. These amazing girls can have a guest for up to two weeks, and they invited me to stay with them while I look for a more permanent place and work. They have taken me to a few social activities in the area, and I get the feeling that it will be ok, even though I really didn't know anyone in town at the start of this.

So here I am. The way I planned it? Not in the least. Is this all God's doing? I think there would have been easier methods, but He certainly has gotten me this far. Do I have enough faith that he will work it out? Absolutely.

No comments: