13 July 2008

ok, i know it has been a while, but it is 11 pm and i have to get up in the morning... so i will make this fast. Will add details later!

Went to Seward on Friday for a glacier tour of the Kenai national park, through some of the fjords. BEAUTIFUL!! Saw a ton of wildlife, plus got to see an incredible glacier.

Saturday we got up to work, but I didn't do too much work. Before you accuse me of being a slacker, I will inform you of why. Dwayne asked me to fly with him to Fairbanks. He had to speak at church this morning, so he wanted to get me the experience on the way. So I flew us all to Fairbanks, and Phil flew back today. Dwayne's wife Carolyn, his secretary Ruth Ann, and Anatoly all went. I will tell you more about that, including weight and balance calculations, in the future!!

No comments: