21 June 2008

So it has been a little while... things got a little hectic with classes. What am I saying? I had plenty of time. I was just too lazy to write. Maybe nothing was coming to mind. Anyways, I am a mere 2 days from Alaska. I just got my Itinerary, so i thought I would put it up here. I will try to write frequently, but probably not every day like Owen is doing :p


Monday, June 23,2008

Travel from Longview to Anchorage

11:00 am Depart LeTourneau for SHV on an LETU Bus

1:45 pm Depart Shreveport, Arrive at Houston, 2:50 pm

5:25 pm Depart Houston; Arrive at Anchorage, 9:42pm

Van ride to King Ranch.

Tuesday June 24 – July 17 2008 (except as noted)

Inspections Class and Lab at King Ranch in Palmer, AK – More like Chickaloon, AK....

Friday July 4th – Sunday July 6th

Travel Via chartered Aircraft (Lake Clark Air) to Port Alsworth, AK at Lake Clark.

Friday, July 11

Travel via van (leave about 0500am) to Seward AK, for a Prince William Sound excursion with Kenai Fjords Tours. 10:00am Boat Departure.

Thursday, July 17

Everyone else leaves back to Longview. Then the real adventure begins...

Most of this time will be involved with the Bible camp up north of the arctic circle. I am not sure the specific dates, those are kind of up in the air right now. I will let you know as further details come.

Travel from Anchorage to Longview

Tuesday Aug 19, 2008

9:10 pm Depart ANK on Continental Flight 781; Arrive at HOU 07:00 am

08:40 am Depart HOU on Continental Flight 9522; Arrive at SHV 09:45 am (July 18th)

10:00am Meet Transport to LETU

No comments: