01 October 2012

some things to look forward to...

-change
-snow
-cooking for myself
-hosting parties
-no internet
-big house
-caramel apples
-dryer


I'm going to be housesitting for the next 5 weeks.  Some friends of mine are off to Hawaii, and want to make sure that their whole water system is not frozen solid when they get back, so they have asked me to stay at their house while they are gone. 

The above list is not to say that I am discontent with the way things are now, just that I am looking forward to having things different for a little while.  I do well with a little change.  I also will really look forward to coming home at the end of it. 

Who knows?  Maybe I will come up with some deep philosophical things to share while I am there.  Or maybe I will remain silent.  We shall see!

No comments: