04 March 2009

So not very good at keeping up with this...

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this to well. I am about a week and a half behind, and when I do write, it is a huge long post detailing my latest adventure. So here is a hopefully shorter, more current snippet before I go back and finish talking about my weekend up country.

Work in the hangar is going well. I spent some time working on the turbine fleet, but now am back to the project plane. It is fun to build an airplane :) The project manager is keeping a blog with pictures at silverbulletrebuild.blogspot.com if you want to take a look!

I am kind of tired of living out of a suitcase. I have not been somewhere for more than two weeks before moving again. It has been fun staying with different families and seeing the way their lives work in a different country, but I am ready to be on my own :)

This weekend, I am going on a trip to Lake Navasha. We will be staying in a cottage, and hanging out with the hippos. Of course, there is a fence, so we will be safe!! Me and a few other missionary ladies are going. Its going to be really fun.

Well, lunch is almost over, so I am going to wrap this up!!

No comments: